- TBMs, they say, never die - they get refurbished and move from job to job. The market for refurbished and rebuilt equipment is a business that spans the globe and depends vitally on letting the industry know that equipment is available for sale. TunnelTalk provides that shop window where sellers advertise equipment for sale and buyers find what they are looking for in the inventories of used and refurbished equipment on offer.
- Contact TunnelTalk to post an Equipment Needed or Equipment Sales notice
Tunnelling set for sale Oct 2012
- Balavto Ltd of Slovenia, a dealer of new and used construction machinery, has three items of used tunnelling equipment for sale:
• A Liebherr 934 tunnel excavator
• A Meyco Potenza spray concrete robot
• A Tamrock two boom plus basket drilling jumbo
For further details contact:
Aida Pjanic, Marketing
Balavto d.o.o. Ajdovšcina
Tovarniška cesta 5b
Tel: +386 5 365 99 00
Mob: +386 31 359 590
Rock drills needed for sale on to Russia Aug 2012
- Used rock drills are needed for shipment to projects in Russia. Please provide details of available inventories for onward delivery to the agent who has made arrangements with a freight forwarding company to pick up and deliver to the receiving port.
- Send an email to TunnelExchange@TunnelTalk.com to forward contact details to the procuring agent.
Used TBM required for immediate deployment Jul 2012
- A reconditioned and refurbished TBM is required for use on a water supply tunneling project. Information requested by the potential customer includes details about the model of the machine, its condition, a detailed specification sheet and price of any exiting and available machine on the used market. Required specifications are:
- Cutting diameter: 4.3m to 4.6m - TBM Type: Open, single or double shielded machine - Tunnel alignment geology: Hard rock - Cutter Type: No specific preference - Current condition: Ready to use instantly
- Send an email to TunnelExchange@TunnelTalk.com to connect with the potential customer.
SALE OF TUNNELLING EQUIPMENT IN HONG KONG Feb 2012
- After completing its TBM bored tunnelling Contract DC/2007/10 for the Drainage Tunnel Project in Hong Kong, contractor Dragages-Nishimatsu JV has further sets of tunnelling equipment for sale.
- From tower cranes to grout mixers, from locos, mixer cars and man-carriers, all is on offer to the resale market. Download a revised mini-inventory pdf and an amended price list of target resale rates for major equipment items as the opening of negotiations.
- To obtain further details contact Mr Krishna Rajbhandari at Dragages-Nishimatsu JV in Hong Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Tel: +852 9668 8587 or Fax: +852 3476 0611.
Hong Kong closing out West Drainage scheme - TunnelTalk, Sept 2011
Tunnel & Construction Equipment for Sale Jul 2011
- Global Equipment Solutions has been contracted to sell a range of tunnel excavation and construction equipment used on the CLEM7 (North South Bypass Tunnel) in Brisbane by LBBJV.
- Included are bolting rigs, cranes, water treatment plant, paving equipment, excavators, batching plant, safety gear and more. A quick snap shot of the equipment can be viewed by clicking on the photos to the left or can be viewed on our website www.g-es.net
All of the gear is located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and inspections are welcome.
Download a pdf of the sale notice. All reasonable offers will be presented.
For detailed information contact Shane Paddon via email email@example.com
or by telephone on +61 (0) 8 9201 1142
Robbins 5.57m TBM with backup for sale Jul 2011
- Global Equipment Solutions has been contracted to sell a Robbins 5.57m (18ft 3in) Open Gripper Main Beam TBM with backup and two California switches used to drive a 4,800m drainage tunnel in Papua New Guinea by OK Tedi Mining Limited.
- This equipment is being sold by open public tender and GES has set up an online data room for potential buyers to access information.
- To register as a buyer and gain access to the data room contact Tony Newnham via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Perth office in Western Australia on +61 (0) 8 9201 1142.
Download a pdf of the sale notice.