|Contact TunnelTalk to post a Job Vacancy notice|
Underground works superintendent
Company: Barnard Construction Company
Location: Bozeman, USA
Date posted: November 2016
Bozeman, Montana-based national contractor Barnard is seeking a self-motivated superintendent with at least 10 years of underground experience, including five years minimum working with drill and blast underground construction in particular, to join the company as a field representative. It is a full-time EOE salaried position with benefits. Salary will depend on qualifications.
Underground experience should include knowledge and experience in all types of underground work including TBM, shaft, drill and blast and underground concrete casting experience. The superintendent directs foremen, employees (through foremen as appropriate) and is directly involved in project safety, planning, quality and scheduling of operations.
• Must be willing to travel and relocate. Project sites are located domestically and internationally, so relocation and/or travel are required.
• Experience supervising multiple foreman/construction crews.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Safety oriented, 10-hour and 30-hour OSHA certificates are preferred.
• Strong work ethic. Willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Ability to function as a team-builder/player.
• Ability to cope freely and access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments.
• Manage construction safety.
• Understand project cost and budgets.
• Schedule and manage crew workforce, equipment, and tools for maximum utilization and quality of work.
• Review timecards and invoices for proper cost distribution.
• Ensure all employees are current and compliant with all Barnard safety policies and have received required safety training and equipment.
Contact: Jarod Johnson to share your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 406-586-1995 for more information.
Barnard Construction Company, Inc., is a heavy-civil construction company with projects underway across North America. It is ranked by the Engineering News-Record construction industry periodical as one of the nation’s Top 400 civil contractors. It specializes in dam construction and rehabilitation, tunneling, power transmission and distribution, inland marine, oil, gas, utility, and sewer and water pipeline projects.
To find out more about visit www.barnard-inc.com